Saturday, June 26, 2010

Letter to you :)

that night seems i got a heart attack..my hearth beating so fast :)


this flower bought by my friends (galuh,vpey and wiwid) thank's a lot my dearest friends





well, i don't know how to write this feeling..am i a drama queen??i felt so sad..anything happen in my life just the sadness..no i don't mean all of my life but many things..my study and my love life..about my study, i know that's all my fault i was so irresponsible and too many time i wasted..and now all i can do is just saying sorry to my parents because i haven't graduated yet..
and about my love life it's the saddest one..these day i realize that i'm not already yet to falling in love again,,there is something hurting me a lot..something traumatic..i'm afraid if i love someone he won't love me back..or he just playing the game with my hearth..

"for someone..i write this letter to you..will you see my blog and read this letter special to you..first time, when my friend talk about you and she said she will introduce us, i'm not interested because i'm afraid that we will disappointing each other..but when we met there's something surprisingly..i got a crush on you..i like you..i like the way you talk..i like the way you walk..i like the way you see me..and i feel so comfort beside you..but are you really the one i've been searching for??or am i really the one you've been searching for??are you 'the right' man to me??or am i 'the right' one to you??if i may ask to Allah,,i wanna ask to have you as 'the right one' for me..because to be honest i really like you.."

No comments:

Post a Comment