Wednesday, April 7, 2010

fly me to the moon

it's been a long time we've not chatting together,,we've not saying hello
in these time I've been through day by day only watching your act,,your laugh,,your smile,,
when you've got sadness i want to stand by your side,,i wanna be your shoulder to cry on,,just like 4 years ago,,as a good friend,,we've been caring each others,,i just wanna show my careness as a friend to you,but you ignore it,,
i've try to understand and stay away from your life like we've never know before,,but today i'm so happy,,when you smile to me,,when you say "hai" to me,,when you laugh to me,,when you teased me,,when you hold my hand,,i feel like i'm going fly to the moon,,one-time ago i've lost my friend,,today i found him,,
fly me to the moon,,






well,,okey that's enough for the exagerrate,,
now i have to stay focus with my proposal,,let's fix the second chapter,,
Bismillah!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, siapa ta?? cieeee.. ciee...

    proposal?? kok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nganu lho weet,,y u know lah,,,tp ni kisah yg DAH LAMA BGT!!!bkn yg baru kmrn,,hehehe aku senang,,
    mksd gw draft seminar,,,weet seminar hr rabu y??nti aku nonton ah,,,,hehe

    ReplyDelete