Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Things

there's a lot of things i wanna share,,so many things i skip these day because my presentation was failed and i have to repeat it,,but now i don't wanna talk about my sadness i feel so dramatic if i think about that so just let me think about my happy things,,I've got a scholarship and i bought somethings that i always wanted,,finally i got that in my closet,,yipie!!here there are,,


i'll call my watch Jama

lack quality of my photoshoot, it's taken from my cellphone,,i forgot to brought my digi (my digital camera)

fur cardigan Gaudi
studded tank top Gaudi
Logo jeans
Jacque Martin watch

and i went to puncak with my family,it's family gathering. it's my unique family,we usually doing crazy things and laugh load as you can see on my photo shoot here

me and my sleepy nephew aira,she so cute.

me,my cousin mas dody and her daughter atillah
my mom, my nephew aira, my sister camilla and me
mas dody, his wife kak putri and his daughter atillah

my cousin kak monic and my sister camilla

and this is the crazy part of my Family
The games,,
1. 'Joget Balon'

2. 'Pancing krupuk'

3. 'blind make up" this is the craziest games i've ever see,,
the nominees are,,(left to right : mas bayu, mas egi, mas agus, bang ami and mas rendi)

the view,,i rather love the mountains than the sea,,the weather,the view so quiet and pleasant. i even done my presentation slide here,,it makes me so relax

3 comments:

  1. thaaa...
    yes, you have a crazy family..
    it must be happy to be its member.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mit...
    It's me, Ambar.
    Think I know the villa, is it located on Mega Mendung?
    I've been there before if I'm not mistaken

    ReplyDelete