Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Repetition

Allah Almighty always has 'the secret' way,,as a human being we just have to believe that 'the secret' way is the best for us,,even if it's unpredictable and hard to do,,there's a lot of things i dream about but it's seems hard to get. my seminar has been delayed again, how could it comes at the crucial time??just 15 minutes before the seminar, my lecturer called me and told me that he couldn't come because he got sick,,oh god i just can take a deep breath and said to my self "mitha,,it happened again,,the repetition". everybody told me to be stronger and didn't give up,,i will and i know i have to but i just keep thinking is there any sin i do that couldn't be excused??..i'm so sorry Allah Almighty,i'm begging you..i'll try to be more obedient..please give me the easier way ..please God..


if you like my blog, please follow me!!
thank you

2 comments: